Monday 29 December 2008

Part 2 Begins...

After a whirlwind pit-stop at home, I am off again for part 2 of my 'Big Year Out'. I'm spending the next 6 months in South America - visiting friends, travelling and soaking up the continent that I love. The aim is to come back with a reasonable grasp of Spanish...whilst having a bloody good time!

The rough plan is outlined below - although the only part that is fixed at the moment is the first month in Buenos Aries where i'll be studying hard at my Spanish school...whilst enjoying the delights of an incredible city:
  • Jan: Argentina (Buenos Aries)
  • Feb (first two weeks): Chile (Santiago and South)
  • Feb/March/April: Brazil (carnival time!)
  • April: Venezuela
  • May: Columbia
  • June: Panama/Costa Rica

All i ask is that you occasionally drop me an email to tell me whats going on...and that you try not to mess up the economy any more than you have done in the last 6 months...If I can't get a job then I may not come back at all!

No comments: